You will create a powerpoint presentation about the learning process
For this benchmark, you will create a PowerPoint presentation about the learning process for the parents of your students. Select a grade level 1-8 and one of the learning theories discussed in this course.
In a 12-15 slide PowerPoint presentation include the following:
- Brief explanation of the learning theory you selected, including why you chose it;
- Detailed explanation of how learning occurs, including students’ development, acquisition of knowledge, and motivation, within the context of the chosen learning theory;
- Detailed explanation of how individual learners have differences in development, approaches to learning, and performance;
- Explanation of the role of families in promoting the intellectual, social, emotional, physical growth, and well-being of children, and;
- Description of five simple things that families can do with their children to support their intellectual, social, emotional and/or physical growth and over-all well-being.
Support your information with a minimum of five scholarly references. Include a title slide, a references slide and presenter’s notes within your presentation.