This assignment requires you to identify, describe, and analyze some work of visual art significant to your location or someplace you have lived previously. The format of the assignment must be typed and double-spaced, must correspond with the list of questions below, and be submitted through the link below. The length is determined by thoroughly responding to each question. The final word count is not likely to be fewer than 500 words.TopicPick any interesting work of art in the region where you currently live, or someplace you have lived in the past. “Region” can mean something like a state, the South, a country, an area where they speak a common language or share a common culture, etc. In other words, it’s fairly broadly defined.
The work you choose should be available for the public to see. It can be a work in a museum or gallery, a significant work of architecture, or a public monument. This excludes movies and videos unless the video is incorporated into a publicly viewed art installation.
The project must be in your own words. The first part is the only one that invites you to look up information. Everything else should reflect your own thought process.
“Art” is understood as coming from human imagination and craft. In other words, do not choose natural objects that have no application of human skill.
Your paper should clearly distinguish your answers. It is fine to simply number your responses, and add nothing that does not belong in that section.
1. What work have you chosen and where is it? How old is it? Who is responsible for it? Provide relevant details about the medium/materials. Say exactly what sources were used for this information.
2. Provide a detailed description of the work. Assume your reader has not seen it, and you are trying to recreate it in their minds as accurately as possible.
3. Explain why you were drawn to this work.
4. Provide an analysis of the work. This should include a thesis statement and illustration or evidence to support that statement. This should be your longest answer.
An analysis can be many things. Sometimes it is looking for some meaning in the work (what is someone trying to say?), but it might also be a process of looking at how parts make up a whole. It might be a matter of looking at the larger context, how the work reflects the culture or historical period it belongs to (or contradicts those). It can also be viewed within the context of an artist’s other works.
If you find it easiest to compare the work to something appropriate, that is often a useful technique for building an analysis.
These will be graded on the following:
1. Organization – the paper should be logically arranged according to the questions provided, with each section well-structured.
2. Development – each section should have sufficient and relevant detail and think.
3. Clarity – I look at all elements of writing, so the paper should show attention to details like sentence structure, editing, formatting, punctuation, word choice, and tone.
4. Subject Matter – the subject of your paper is up to you within the boundaries described, but its significance and depth will help produce a fully developed paper.
No credit will be given to plagiarized work. See plagiarism statement. For more information on Writing Style check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_style
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.