Answer questions 1 through 5. about the film, Barefoot Farmer.
Link: Barefoot Farmer
Write at least one concise, well-organized paragraph to answer each question. Some questions may require more than one paragraph.
Be sure to write the number of the question that you answer.
1. What main ideas and/or themes do you think the director of the film is trying to communicate to the audience? Give evidence to support your claims.
2. Do the music and photographic shots help the audience understand and/or appreciate the ideas and emotions in the film? Give evidence from the film to support your answer.
3. Evaluate the structure of the film and the techniques the director uses to express/explain the themes in the film. For example, one technique the director uses is personal interviews. Are the structure and/or techniques effective in explaining these themes? Is there anything you could suggest that the director do differently?
3. Much of the film consists of interviews with the farmer, Paul Tomazin. How would you describe his character and values based on what he says and what you learn about him in the film? Provide evidence to support your answers.
4. What information from this film is new or surprising to you, if any?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.