Work | Accounting homework help
1.Discussion(400 words )
Explain the impact of private equity firm acquisition of manufacturing and retail firms.
Students must read Leaked Movie Trailer and a Confidentiality Agreement and complete the questions at the end of the case study. To read click on the words above “Leaked Movie Trailer and a Confidentiality Agreement” or copy to your browser.
Questions must be answered fully and completely to receive full points (2 page minimum).
- Do you think it would be wrong for Luke to share information about coming releases with friends and family? Why or why not?
- What are acceptable and unacceptable requirements of a confidentiality agreement with an employee?
- Was it wrong for Luke’s unknown fellow employee to release the trailer, even if it resulted in increased publicity for the movie?
- What precedent is this situation setting by not investigating the leak?
- What is the harm in a leaked trailer?
Pick one of the following terms for your research: Compliance, codes of ethics, ethics officers, formal controls, or ethics audit.
Each student will select one of the key terms above and conduct a search of Campbellsville University’s online Library resources to find 1 recent peer-reviewed academic journal article (within the past 3 years) that closely relate to the concept.
Your submission must include the following information in the following format:
DEFINITION: A brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement.
SUMMARY:Summarize the article in your own words- this should be in the 150-200 word range. Be sure to note the article’s author, note their credentials and why we should put any weight behind his/her opinions, research or findings regarding the key term.
DISCUSSION:Using 300-350 words, write a discussion, in your own words the way the article relates to the selected chapter Key Term. A discussion is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but the opportunity for you to add value by sharing your experiences, thoughts and opinions. This is the most important part of the assignment.
REFERENCES: All references must be listed at the bottom of the submission–in APA format
Write a 4 page paper (deliverable length does not include the title and reference pages)
· What are key issues with interacting and using a computer for people who are visually impaired?
· What input and output devices are specifically created to help the visually impaired use a computer?
· What would be the privacy concerns of visually impaired learners and how is their privacy managed?