Wk3 j | Human Resource Management homework help
Week 3 – Journal
Certified Specialist Business Intelligence (CSBI) Reflection Part 3 of 6
In Week One, you purchased CSBI study materials. This week you, will focus on Domain III of the Certified Specialist Business Intelligence (CSBI) Study Materials.
- Sign in with your username and password
- Click My Account
- Click My eLearning
- A new window or tab will open. Find the title of the course “Certified Specialist Business Intelligence” and click Launch/Continue to begin. Continue where you left off last time, and complete Domain III.
- If you have any questions with this process, contact HFMA’s Member Services at [email protected]
CSBI Domain III: The Discipline of Analytics
- “Business Intelligence” Domains
- What can analytics tell about what is going on, or will…, in the organization – lines of inquire about the past present and future for answers are needed to achieve performance and innovation
- Decision management – Leveraging analytics for better decisions – greater speed, lower cost, yet more precision consistency and agility – and organizational performance
- Decision categories
During this course, you will spend two to four hours per week preparing for the CSBI exam, which will be taken in Week Six. As you prepare, you will reflect on what you’ve learned in the form of a journal.
A journal entry containing your reflections on the CSBI content should be submitted for each domain completed. This week, your journal should contain one page on Domain III, and should include the following information:
- Title Page according to APA formatting.
- Describe what you learned from the Domain.
- Describe how you may apply the information in your current or future career.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.