1. Prepare a competitor analysis, which should include relevant financials if they are available (refer to Exhibits 5 and 6), and your view on their competitive position in the marketplace and their top four (4) strengths on the corporate innovation radar (a grid view / spreadsheet / diagram or combo of those should help). How would you define Whole Foods’ industry? Who are Whole Foods competitors and why?
2. How would you describe Whole Foods’ strategy? What is their own position within the 5-forces versus the industry as a whole / how are they competing? What individual value chain activities (where they create the value) in the case support your point of view? (Be specific.)
3. How attractive is Whole Foods’ current market position? Is it sustainable, why or why not? (Be specific about their position and why, using financial data to support you viewpoint for or against the case — and “throw the book at me,” when it comes to sustainable competitive advantage, VRIO, innovation radar.)
4. What do the financial ratios in Exhibit 4 tell you about the past performance of Whole Foods? How informative is the historical ratios for Whole Foods’ prospective performance? (2 pages maximum)
5. Examine Exhibit 7 in detail and answer the questions listed below (use this Exhibit 7 Final Spreadsheet and expand upon the spreadsheet with your own calculations to support your point of view — my clue is: % (percentages):
How important are each of the underlying financial assumptions in the ROA and financial forecast? (Look at the trend lines, what do you believe is relevant?)
What assumptions play the biggest role in driving the anticipated improvements in ROA? (Assumptions such as: margins, asset turnover, growth, Ebit, stores.)
Are the assumptions reasonable, why or why not?
Look at files for more instructions.
Please watch this lecture it is crucial to the professors expectations
For more information on Whole Foods read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_food
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.