Week 5 final business propsal
June 6th, 2020
You will develop a business proposal persuading the senior management of your organization to initiate a change in processes, procedures, products, people, or structure based on events currently happening in your company. You may use experience with a past company if applicable.
In your paper,
- Develop an introduction that provides sufficient background on the topic, a thesis statement, and a logical conclusion that smoothly flows from the body of the paper.
- Identify processes, procedures, products, people, or structures that need change based on events that are or were happening in your current or past company.
- Organize the information using appropriate headings based on the context of the recommended change initiative.
- Provide a fully developed rational argument to persuade management into initiating change.
The Business Proposal Final Paper
- Must be six to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted