Week 4 – assignment a, b, c
Hey, everyone! Hope your day is going well. I need assistance with this. Please read careful before responding to bid. Plagarism will be checked as usual! Thank you!
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapter 5 in the textbook, the Why Implement an ERP? (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. article, review any relevant information in this week’s lecture, and research a minimum of one other credible source on this topic. (Access the MISM Credible Resource Guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for assistance with finding appropriate credible professional resources.)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are designed to address all of the business needs of an organization. Many organizations find ERP systems difficult to implement, and some have abandoned ERP projects due to the cost and time associated with them. For this discussion analyze the role of ERP systems in business and provide a scenario in which an organization would benefit from implementing an ERP system. Your scenario should include a minimum of three issues impacting the business and an explanation of how an ERP system will address the issues. Your response should also include a minimum of three issues or problems that can arise from implementing the ERP.
It should be a minimum of 300 words.
Prior to beginning work on this interactive assignment, read Chapter 5 in the textbook, the CRM Done Right (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. article, review any relevant information in this week’s lecture, and research at least two additional credible sources on CRM vendors. (Access the MISM Credible Resource Guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for assistance with finding appropriate credible professional resources.)
IT and business managers see inefficiencies in everyday processes, as these inefficiencies are often related to current systems in place. As such, IT and business managers need to identify these issues to senior management and offer solutions.
In this interactive assignment, you will analyze the role of CRM systems in business and assess the issues that make a CRM system necessary for successful customer relationship management. Assume the role of an IT Manager working for an organization where there is no CRM in place. You may use a business scenario of your choice (this may be a real world scenario with which you are familiar or one you create). For your initial post, you will create PowerPoint presentation and screencast video of your PowerPoint. This presentation will be created for your CIO and should provide all pertinent information.
Your PowerPoint presentation must include a minimum of four inefficient processes you have identified related to recent customer interactions. Consider the CRM research you conducted and present to your CIO the CRM that best meets your needs. Include a rationale as to how it will alleviate the identified inefficiencies, providing a minimum of four reasons why the CRM and the vendor chosen would be the solution for your organization. Support your statements with evidence from your required and researched sources.
You may use any screencasting platform you wish for the screencast portion of your presentation as long as it will provide a link that can be pasted into your initial post. Please note that videos you create on your computer’s hard drive cannot be uploaded directly into your initial post. Quick-start guides for Screencast-O-Matic and Jing are provided for your convenience (available in the online classroom). Your presentation should be a minimum of three minutes and a maximum of five minutes in length, and it must include audio narration of the presentation.
Once your screencast is complete, paste the URL for the screencast video into your initial post and attach your PowerPoint presentation to the post prior to submitting it for grading.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 8 and 9 in the textbook, The SDLC is *Not* a Project Management Methodology (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.article, and the Week Four Lecture in the left navigation.
- As part of your IT Proposal final assignment, you will evaluate the systems development life cycle (SDLC) as it relates to your proposed information system solution. You will be revising this diagram to be included in your IT Proposal. Review the instructions provided in the Week Six IT Proposal to begin thinking about how your proposal will address this topic.
- For this assignment, you will evaluate the systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodology by creating a diagram for an information system. Carefully review the ISM500 SDLC Diagram Scenario and formulate a solution for the problem presented in the scenario. Your paper must include the following elements.
- Create a diagram of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) for your solution.
- Provide a graphical representation of the SDLC you will use to implement your solution.
- Identify the elements you will need in order to create your solution and include them in each of the appropriate phases of your diagram.
- Explain how each of the solution elements you’ve identified fit in the lifecycle phases you have depicted in your diagram. Include citations from the text to support your position.
The SDLC Diagram
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages (600-900 words) in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two credible sources including the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.