Unitb56 | Operations Management homework help
Write a seven to nine (7–9) page paper (2000–2500 words), not including the title and reference pages, describing the skills and behaviors necessary to practice global interconnectedness in Business management that includes the following:
- Introduction to what it means to be an ethical global leader and a specific goal you have regarding global interconnectedness.
- Discussion of the link between business ethics and organizational performance.
- Research on cultural factors that influence leadership and contribute to global leadership effectiveness.
- Analysis of your own cultural intelligence, including cognitive, physical, and emotional. Be sure to connect research to your analysis.
- Recommendations for steps you can take to achieve your goal regarding global interconnectedness. Connecting research to your recommendations will make them stronger.
- Conclusion should summarize the primary points of the paper and bring forward a call to action.
The Assignment will be evaluated using the Unit 5 Assignment Grading Rubric. Please ensure it is written with proper grammar, in APA format (including clear section headings), and includes a minimum of four cited and referenced resources—at least two of which must be peer reviewed (scholarly) journal articles.
The overall point distribution for the Assignment will be as follows:
- 50% (75 points): Content, focus, use of research, and organization
- 30% (45 points): Analysis and critical thinking
- 20% (30 points): Writing style, grammar, APA format