Unit 7 (no plagiarism) | Criminal homework help
During this unit, you will submit your final research paper. The final research paper will consist of the following components: (1) the overview section submitted in Unit V as part I of the paper, (2) the review of literature submitted in Unit V as part I of the paper, and (3) an evaluation of how the selected theory impacts an individual’s decision to commit crime, which will be added in this unit. Information presented for Units V and VII should be supported with scholarly resources as noted in Unit V.
First, you should review and incorporate your instructor’s feedback for Part I of your paper. Then, add a section on your selected theory’s effect on an individual and society. In this section, you should do the following:
- Discuss how the selected theory affects an individual’s decision to commit crime.
- Give an example of a criminal action and explain how it relates to this theory. Be sure to also discuss how this criminal behavior affects society.
- Summarize how this theory is supported by crime data that aims to target solutions intended to eradicate criminal behavior.
Your paper must be a minimum of five pages, and it should be in APA style as detailed by the guidelines below. You must use a minimum of four scholarly resources total (for parts I and II), and any information from these sources should be cited and referenced in APA style.
General Guidelines for Papers
APA style must be adhered to for the research paper which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Use 12-point Times New Roman font;
- Double-spacing throughout paper;
- All four margins set at 1”;
- A cover and reference page must be included on separate pages;
- Documents must be saved as either a .doc or .docx file. No other formats will be accepted;
- Only scholarly resources should be used. Sites such as Wikipedia, blogs, or other resources where information has not been peer-reviewed must not be used. If you have questions regarding whether a resource is acceptable, ask your instructor before using that resource;
- Do not include an abstract (page 2 of APA Format);
- Direct quotes should be used sparingly, if at all. The intent of scholarly writing is to demonstrate the ability to comprehend, interpret, and analyze information. Direct quotes do not demonstrate these skills; therefore they should only be used when the true meaning of the original author cannot be appropriately expressed otherwise.
- Do not use contractions in scholarly, business, academic or professional writing.
note from professor: Donnie,nice work. I would like to see you: 1) remove yourself from the essay unless instructed to bring in your personal experience; 2) clean up grammar and sentence structure mistakes; 3) use in-text citations throughout your essay. If you have any questions please let me know.