Unit 4 healthcare marketing | Human Resource Management homework help
HA575-02: Evaluate research-supported strategies for efficiently assessing and evaluating marketing potential. [Evaluation]
In this unit, you will become the investigator of three (3) healthcare systems and predict which one has the most promising marketing potential. By the end of this unit, you will be able to proficiently discuss how the 5 P’s of healthcare marketing and research-supported assessment strategies impact the marketing potential of a healthcare system.
- Select and provide a general overview of three (3) real-life healthcare organizations that interest you*.
- Discuss the 5 P’s of healthcare marketing of each healthcare organization that you selected.
- Using an assessment or evaluation strategy, discuss the marketing potential of each and predict which one has the most promising marketing potential (i.e. SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, etc.).
- Be sure to support your assertions with evidence-based research, scholarly articles, and well-supported strategies that support your predictions.
- 3-4 page paper excluding front and back matter (APA standards apply).
- Internal organizational memorandum
- Powerpoint presentation for a Board of Directors (10-12 slides; speaker notes as needed to support assertions).
- 7-10 minute public service announcement (using a free online voice recorder)
- Video newscast (using a free online video recorder)(e.g. entertainment talk show, television commentary, interview-style, news reporting, etc.).
- The use of first person is permitted for this assignment (excluding option 1). APA formatting (e.g. title page, conclusion, reference page, etc.) should not be used.
- Although the use of APA formatting is not required for this assignment, proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected. Plagiarism is not permitted and will result in academic discipline. All content submitted needs to be original.
*Hint: Try locating healthcare systems that you are familiar with, would like to network with, have heard concerns about, or ones that are completely unfamiliar to you.