Tourism dis6 | Literature homework help
answer the question below. I don’t need words counting just complete the question.
1. How critical is the need for tourism policy? What recommendations can we offer in order to ensure policies are followed from a global perspective?
2. What are the factors that determine the success of a tourism destination that the tourism manager can control?
3. What are some of the most significant relationships between a large-size resort development and its nearby community?
4. Provide some descriptions of the importance of infrastructure for two of the following items: ski resort, summer campground, fishing pier, public marina, shopping center, resort apartment condominium project.
5.Ecotourism has become a hot topic in the tourism industry. What is ecotourism? In what ways can we avoid harming the environment while traveling?
6. Give two examples of the resources necessary for an ecotourism destination. Find references outside your textbook to support your examples.
7. What should be the goals of ecotourism for a tour company? For the ecotourist? For the local population? For the local government?
8. Will consumers pay more for environmental friendly tourism locations (i.e. hotels, beaches, restaurant, etc…)? Support your answer with reference(s)
9.How would you identify and choose the stakeholders who should be involved in the formulation of a tourism policy for a region? Is there anyone whom you feel should be excluded from the process?
10.What are the most important interfaces of tourism policy; that is, which other sectors of the economy and society need to be aware of tourism policy or might have a significant impact on the success of tourism policy?
11.Why is a vision especially important for policy formulation? How long into the future should a vision attempt to define an ideal future?
12.Implementation of policy recommendations is often a problem. What do you see as the major barriers to the implementation of policy? Why do they exist? How might these barriers be overcome?
13.How do government policies on passports and visas impact tourism?