Please read all instructions and helpful suggestions carefully prior to emailing me. Thank you.
1) The exam will be written in an essay-style format. The format should be double-spaced with clear 1-inch margins across from each of the pages. You are advised to use 12-point Microsoft Word, however you can send me the final draft in the body of an email if you are having trouble.
2) Check grammar- minus 1 point for each grammatical mistake- UNLIMITED. You can ask the writing center on campus for assistance prior to turning in the draft or a friend of yours from outside the class. Using classmates’ assistance to proofread is not acceptable and is considered plagiarism.
3) Check spelling- minus 1 point for each spelling mistake- UNLIMITED. You can ask the writing center on campus for assistance prior to turning in the draft or a friend of yours from outside the class. Using classmates assistance to proof-read is not acceptable and is considered plagiarism
4) How many pages? -I do not set page limits because students tend to work within those limits and I believe that provides students with artificial boundaries, thus limiting their creativity and learning potential. I am looking for an in-depth discussion, not a quick, short paragraph answer. I suggest you read it over at least twice prior to turning in the assignment because one reading may not be enough. Ask a friend whom you know is good in English grammar to check it for you or ask a close friend to just read it over.
5) You should print out the assignment and read it over, as you will notice grammatical and spelling mistakes as well as nonsensical parts of the exam more easily.
6) Make sure you follow the exact format as I have written down otherwise it will not be acceptable.
7) No ONE LINE answers please.
8) Proofread- proofread- proofread- print out your draft before you turn it in- you will see errors on the printed page that you will not see on the computer screen. Just trust me on this.
9) No term papers please…this is an exam- no need for cover pages or titles- Just answer the questions one by one. I’ll be taking off 2 points per student turning in cover pages and titles. Do NOT forget your name however- it’s happened before.
10) Plagiarism- I do check assignments very carefully for plagiarism and if I find assignments which look too similar both in content and theory as well as writing style, I will have no choice but to contact the student(s) immediately. Emailed assignments are accepted so just email me directly. But be sure to get an email acknowledging I got your exam, otherwise you are in trouble!
11) Bibliography- if you cite material in your answers, I expect it to be APA format. If you are unsure about how to cite APA format, here is a great website- https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
Purpose of essay exams: There are 3 main reasons why this writing assignment is important for your development as a student.
1) Critical Thinking Skills- you will need critical thinking skills when you leave college and go work in the real world. Reading and questioning what you read extensively and critically develop critical thinking skills. Don’t be afraid to do this.
2) Research Thinking Skills- One of the biggest complaints I get from employers is about students not reaching out to other sources around them for advice. New employees often have this concern and fear if they ask too many questions, their employers will not be happy with them. So they don’t ask around and instead don’t do a good job. Don’t be one of those students.
3) Creative Thinking Skills- Be creative in your approach to answering the questions. Don’t simply go with your personal opinion; go outside and be creative in your approach. You can use the textbook or other material if it is relevant. Don’t write the first answer down; be sure to question it. This is not a race to turn something in. It’s an opportunity to engage in critical and creative thinking.
Final Exam- Use the textbook- this is an Open Book exam– This final covers Chapters 6-10
1) Chapter 6-Discuss how systems theory be used to explain the workings of a government organization.
2) Chapter 7- Discuss how an understanding of group dynamics allows for managers to motivate their subordinates more effectively.
3) Chapter 8- Discuss the origins of Total Quality Improvement (TQM) as well as whether it’s applicability can be generalized in the public sector.
4) Chapter 9- Discuss the key limitations that public administrators face when developing regulations.
5) Chapter 10- Discuss why micromanagement is a trap that so many leaders fall into?
For more information on Total Quality Improvement read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_quality_management
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.