Choose ONE of the questions and write an essay with an introduction, in which you state your argument, a body, in which you support your argument, and a conclusion.
Use only material from textbook, that i attached is Give Me Liberty, vol.2 by Eric Foner and from the power points to support your thesis.
When you use a quote cite the author and page number in parenthesis, for example, (Foner, p.357). Think about the historical time period and what was going on at the time you will be writing about.
Clearly identify which prompt you choose. Write 5 paragraphs. Please do the best and avoid plagiarism.
1. Explain the rise of the Populist Party and its development between 1890 and 1896. Who joined the party and what were its demands?
2. How did the courts affect labor and business conditions in the Gilded Age and Progressive eras? (Be sure to cite specific cases.)
3. In 1893, Frederick Jackson Turner gave a famous speech celebrating “The Significance of the Frontier in American History” and mourning its closing. Compare and contrast American expansion overseas in the 1890s with continental westward expansion earlier in the century.
4. Between the end of the Civil War and 1925, millions of immigrants entered the United States. How did Americans’ legal, political, social, and economic responses to these new arrivals contribute to the definition of whiteness in America?
5. How do you explain why, after over 70 years of campaigning for suffrage, women were granted the right to vote in 1920?
6. Identify and discuss some of the forces that brought the U.S. into WWI. Include in your discussion the war-time challenges to freedom and democracy. How did war-time perspectives differ?
7. How did the proposals of the Populists and Progressives in the late 1800s and early 1900s shape the New Deal reform efforts of Franklin Roosevelt’s administration in the 1930s? Consider specific proposals and legislation in your answer.
8. Did the New Deal improve or worsen discrimination against women and African-Americans?
For more information on The Populist Party read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populist_Party
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.