REFLECTION PAPER: CORE VALUES ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Matt Perman, in What’s Best Next, argues that the leader must be able to lead himself before he can manage others. Moreover, the author explained that the best way to understand a subject is not to learn everything about it, but rather to know its core idea. That is especially true of God’s leaders. Every strategic plan must ask the question, “Why do we do what we do?” And the answer is based on one’s core values.
Core values explain who you are. In times of crisis, what one really, deeply believes, becomes evident. If led by the Spirit of God these godly values will guide the leader through any challenging times. As a pastoral leader knowing “Who you are and to Whom you belong,” is essential for success.
Write an essay reflecting on the significance of the pastoral leadership and the church’s membership discovering their core values as they develop a strategic plan. Items to include are outlined as follows:
1. Length of assignment must be a minimum of 2,350 words. There is no maximum word count.
2. Paper must include three (3) separate headings: Introduction, Content, and Conclusion.
3. Paper must include a title page, content page, footnotes, and bibliography.
4. Format of assignment (Turabian).
5. Number of citations: Six (6) scholarly sources in addition to the course textbooks cited and biblical integrations.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
REQUIRED TEXTBOOK TO BE READ AND REFLECTED UPON IS:
1. Perman, Matthew. What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2014. ISBN: 978-0-310-53398-6. (Read chapters 1 – 10 ) Pay attention to this Required Textbook please. It is the Main Textbook.
2. Blackaby, Henry, and Richard Blackaby. Spiritual Leadership: Moving People on to God’s Agenda. Revised and expanded ed. Nashville: Broadman and Holman, 2011. ISBN: 978-1-4336-6918-7. (read chapters 6 and 12)
3. Malphurs, Aubrey. Advanced Strategic Planning: A 21st Century Model for Church and Ministry Leaders. 3rd ed. Grand Rapids: Baker Books, 2013. ISBN: 978-0-801-01455-0. (Read Chapters 6- 7 )
4. Pick 3 more Additional Textbooks on your own, Relevant to the Paper textbooks to be used and referenced. It must be relevant and Doctoral level
5. Make sure that you have access to the Required textbooks above before you request to do the paper, and the 2 additional in item 2 and 3 above.Thanks.
6. Please make sure that you use the attached Title Page for the paper.
For more information on The Pastoral Leadership read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minister_(Christianity)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.