The History Of The Ossetian Pie. What’s The Title Of The Ossetian Meat Pie
Ossetian pie is always a symbol. It has two shapes: a circle and a triangle. The circle is a logo of the earth, infinity and better powers, the triangle is the fertility of the earth, its strength and stability. Three pies are always served at the festive feast. – three jokes on a platter, laid one on top of the opposite – that is how magical house is organized, reflecting the three most essential categories: God (Huitsau) – upper pie, middle – Sun (Khur) and site – silikat18.ru – lower – Earth (Zach) )
1. For the dough, beat butter with sugar and vanilla sugar until gentle, nearly white.
2. Add the eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly each time.
3. Pour the flour sifted with baking powder, pour within the milk and mix till a homogeneous dough is obtained.
4. Divide the dough into two equal components, add cocoa powder to one among them and stir.
5. Put each types of dough into the mold (you may flippantly mix them with a fork in the mold). Tap the mold on the desk just a few occasions to distribute the batter evenly.
6. Bake at 170°C for 45-50 minutes, do not forget to examine the readiness with a splinter. Cool completely.
7. For the frosting, melt the butter and chocolate, stir and pour over the cake. Place in the refrigerator to set the frosting.
A typical course of remedy — a weekly acupuncture and moxa session and each day use of tonifying herbs — would possibly take a few months. Two of the important acupuncture factors for anemia are Spleen 10 (“Sea of Blood”) and Stomach 36 (“Leg Three Miles”). Spleen 10 is chosen for its regulatory impact on the blood, while Stomach 36 improves the assimilation of nutrients from meals, aiding in the manufacturing of recent blood cells.