* All matter is composed of atoms. What does that mean? What does it imply? It means that everything around you is composed of tiny particles too small to see with the naked eye. It means that you and I are made of those same tiny particles known as atoms. We obtain these particles from the foods we have consumed over the years. The average carbon atom in our own bodies has been used by 20 other living organisms before we get to it and will be used by other organisms when we are done with it. Thus, at this point in time, your body consists of over 1 trillion carbon atoms that were at one point in time part of me, your chemistry professor. (note: this calculation assumes that all of the carbon atoms metabolized by me as your chemistry professor over the last 40 years have been uniformly distributed into the atmosphere as CO2 and as a result incorporated into the plants that you eat).
* The fact that all matter is made of atoms implies that our bodies, our hearts, and even our brains are made of atoms that behaves based on the various laws of chemistry and physics. Some humans view this concept as a means of devaluing the life of a human being. We have always wanted to distinguish ourselves from everything around us, and the idea of being made of the same particles as other matter takes something from that distinction….or does it?
* Can you answer this? Do you find the idea that you are made of atoms disturbing? Why or why not? When answering the question, incorporate various chemistry laws to substantiate your view also indicate what type of instruments scientist use in reference to atoms and what are some new advances that has bettered the environment?
Provide substantial evidence by indicating the sources used to support your theory. You must provide at least 2 sources, i.e. journal articles, books, etc.
To receive full credit for this discussion:
* Your original post should be a minimum of 150 words.
* Provide substantial evidence by indicating the sources used to support your theory. You must provide at least 2 sources, i.e. journal articles, books, etc.
* Reply to at least one of your classmate’s postings. The reply posting should be at least 5 sentences in length.
Make sure it’s in APA FORMAT
For more information on The Carbon Atoms read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.