The life of Frederick Douglas encompasses the social ups and political downs of the Antebellum Era. Douglas’s life provides a poignant example of the horrors of slavery, the ambiguity around freedom and illustrates the difficulties of being an enslaved person of African heritage in the United States.
*** The book link was emailed to you and is also located on the course syllabus. In addition, there are several versions of this book free online that you can search for and use if you don’t care for the format of the one I provided you.***
In a minimum two page, Time-New Roman Font, 12 Font and doubled spaced essay address the following question(s):
According the information recorded in the book, describe the major events of Douglas’s life- his experiences as a slave (treatment, horrors he witnessed as a slave, and the conclusions he made about life), his escape (failed attempts also and who assisted him), and his life once he became free (as an abolitionist, newspaperman, his acquaintances- etc.) What does Douglas’s life experiences reveal about slavery and the institutions impact on enslaved people? Last, how does the legacy of slavery still impact American society and race relations in contemporary times?
Keys to having a superior essay:
– Your response should be a minimum of two pages (two pages is the requirement, those students who seek to have a high grade and a superior essay will have much more).
– Be accurate, thorough, insightful and thoughtful (don’t just simply summarize give analysis).
– include direct and paraphrased information from the textbook *** (Please cite direct quotes using parenthetical citations-author and page number). ***
– Do not copy and paste or attempt to sparingly re-word passages as your own work. I want you to produce your own original ideas, arguments and insights (never seen before).
– Make sure that you adequately address the conclusion “Impact on contemporary society“.
– Make sure that you adequately address all questions posed through the prompt and that your answer is detailed.
***Your response will be evaluated based on the criteria above. ***
For more information on The Antebellum Era read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antebellum_South
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.