MN 581 Midterm Alternative Assignment
Ms. Smith presents to your clinic with her 18-month-old daughter. She states that Claire has been fussy for a few days now. She had a little cough and a runny nose, but that seems to be getting better. Claire hasn’t been sleeping well at night and has been rubbing and pulling at her ears. Mrs. Smith states that she had a fever of 100.3 last night and gave her some Tylenol.
1. What do you need to include in your physical assessment of Claire?
2. What diagnostic tests would you order?
3. List 3 differential diagnoses for this case study.
4. What are the potential sequel of a pediatric patient with recurrent effusions?
5. If this child was diagnosed with cerumen impaction, what would be the course of action as a provider?
6. If you performed the Rinne test, what could the results indicate?
7. What are other considerations that are needed in caring for a pediatric patient in the Primary care setting?
8. Explain your non-pharmacological management of this patient.
9. List pharmacological management of this patient.
10. What would you need to include in your patient/family teaching? For more information on Term (time) check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Term_(time)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.