Write a focused, answerable, communication-related question that’s connected to James Vlahos’s book Talk to Me.
1 interrogative sentence. For example:
Should tech companies replace the feminine voices of their virtual assistants (e.g., Siri) with gender-neutral ones?
Should online dating companies (e.g., Match.com) develop AI/chatbots to supply people with messages for their romantic relationships?
Explain why it’s worth asking and trying to answer your question. 1 short paragraph, 3 to 5 sentences.
Identify the critical points/concerns people need to think about to arrive at a reasoned answer to your question. Write them as questions. 4 to 5 interrogative sentences, presented in bullet points. Be sure to focus on communication-related ones!
Here’s an example using the first question listed above:
• Do children need cell phones at all?
• What are the most important consequences of children’s cell phone ownership on family communication and relationships?
• At what age do children develop the ability to use a device like a cell phone purposefully?
• Would a set of household rules for cell phone use be an effective substitute for an age restriction?
• Would buying a cell phone for a child at an early age reinforce consumerism since they’ll need/want an updated version later? This is not a communication-related issue, per se.
Here’s an example using the last question listed above:
• Can dating companies develop a viable AI/chatbot for this purpose, given the technologies involved (i.e., machine learning and natural-speech generation)?
• Would be supplying people with AI/chatbot-generated messages necessarily lead to inauthentic romantic relationships?
• Would people come to rely on AI/chatbot-generated messages to the extent their communication skills deteriorate even further?
• Would supplying people with AI/chatbot-generated messages set people up for failure in their romantic relationships?
• Would this be a profitable venture? This is not a communication-related issue.
Identify and explain the key evidence relevant to your issues. Minimum of four bullet-point entries. Here’s one, for example:
• A recent article in Forbes magazine by Carlos Melendez notes that AI has become much better at “identifying subtle nuances in emotions, speech, and expressions” and has been used effectively in chatbot applications, such as chatbot therapy.
Clearly state your position/answer to the question posed at the beginning of this paper. 1, perhaps 2, declarative sentences. For example:
Because of their negative consequences on family communication, parents should not get a simple cell phone for their children any earlier than age 10 and a smartphone any earlier than age 14. Moreover, an age restriction must be accompanied by a clear set of guidelines for use.
Support your position. Clearly and succinctly connect the dots between your evidence, your issues, and your claim. Provide a reasoned justification for your position that is compelling. Paragraph format, 500 to 650 words.
Bibliography or List of Works Cited
Provide a list of the sources you used in the “Evidence” section, using a standardized citation system (e.g., Chicago, MLA, APA—I don’t have a preference). Here’s one entry, for example:
Melendez, Carlos. “Are We Ready to Get Emotional With AI?” Forbes, 9 August 2019,
emotional-with-ai/#22a3933f79dc. Accessed 29 August 2019. For more information on Talk to Me check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk_to_Me
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.