Swot analysis of the coca-cola company
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
Look up current research on “Soda Production in the U.S.” for Coca-Cola
review the company’s most recent 10-K report as well, located at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/2015-year-in-review/downloads
Then, in a well-written 5-page paper, do the following:
- Perform an assessment of Coca-Cola’s external environment, identifying key opportunities and threats, by doing the following:
- Complete an analysis of Coca-Cola’s external environment using Porter’s Five Forces.
- Using the Function Approach to Internal Analysis, identify key strengths and weaknesses at Coca-Cola by performing an in-depth internal analysis of the company. Use what you have learned in previous courses to perform your analysis. At a minimum, evaluate the following functional areas:
- Accounting/Finance: Include your analysis of at least three (3) key financial ratios (if you need a resource, see: Drake, P. (n.d.). Financial Ratio Analysis. Retrieved from http://educ.jmu.edu/~drakepp/principles/module2/fin_rat.pdf).
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- After you have completed your Internal and External analyses, prepare a table in which you clearly show the most important strengths and weaknesses of the company, and the most salient opportunities and threats currently facing the Coca-Cola Company.
- Conclude your analysis by answering the following:
- Does Coca-Cola have more strengths or weaknesses? Explain.
- Does Coca-Cola have more opportunities or threats? Explain.
- Does Coca-Cola have any sustainable competitive advantages? If so, what are they?
APA format, required to cite and reference your sources. There should be a minimum of three (3) reputable sources cited and referenced in your paper at least two of your sources must be different from the sources provided