Surgical treatments: please read the information in the uploaded files: For example, a comorbidity of diabetes presents multiple problems when treating the other presenting disorder. Patients with diabetes frequently experience difficulty healing from surgical treatments and longer healing times. There is also the issue of added patient stress and confusion when suffering from more than one condition. You will need to factor in patient health history and demographics to provide the ideal patient education and patient care strategies.
For this Assignment, you will perform a complex case analysis for a patient who has comorbid conditions, examining the pathophysiologic alterations of the comorbid conditions, the effects of the prescribed drugs used to treat them, and the impacts of patient factors and sociodemographic indicators on their health. You will also examine health assessment and diagnostic reasoning you would use with the patient, as well as patient education strategies you would recommend.
• A patient has comorbidity of Type II Diabetes and a second disorder of your choosing from among the following list:
o high blood pressure
• Create a hypothetical patient profile for a patient who has Type II diabetes and your second selected comorbidity. Be sure to include patient factors, sociodemographic indicators, and other characteristics.
• Review the Resources related to Type II diabetes and your second selected disorder.
Complete a 3- to 4-page complex case analysis that addresses the following:
• Explain the pathophysiology of Type II diabetes and your second selected comorbidity. Explain how the alterations of each comorbid disorder impact each other. Be specific. Use the Learning Resources and/or best available evidence from current literature to support your explanation.
• Explain how your patient’s factors and sociodemographic indicators might affect the pathophysiology of the disorders.
• Describe the types of health assessments and diagnostic reasoning you would apply to this patient. Include potential issues (e.g., language barriers, developmental level) or special considerations related to gender or ethnicity that you may need to consider.
• Explain any compensatory mechanisms (adaptive and maladaptive responses) the patient may be displaying.
• Explain the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the medication(s) you would recommend to treat the symptoms associated with the patient’s comorbidities, taking into consideration this specific patient’s factors.
• Explain how potential interactions between the medications that might be prescribed to treat the patient’s comorbid conditions justify the selection of the medications for this patient. Use the Learning Resources and/or best available evidence from current literature to support your rationale.
• Explain how these drugs might impact various body systems in your patient, as well as measures you might take to help reduce any negative effects.
• Explain how you might educate your patient on the disorders present, taking into consideration age, developmental level, or other important factors that may impact understanding. Include your rationale for each approach, as well as how you would promote medication adherence. Use the Learning Resources and/or best available evidence from current literature to support your rationale.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.