Read the powerpoint(background information) and the excel file, then answer the following questions according to the excel.
please address questions numbers
1. Price/lead time sensitivities – what is our customers perspective on changes in lead time – do they have flexibility – can we entice them to be more flexible?
2. Price (Value)/effort ratios – where do we generate the most value for equivalent amounts of effort?
3. Capacity Management Strategy – which product/service should be ourpriority, where are there opportunities for improving value/effort ratios?
4. Demand Management Strategy – what are our customers tolerances for changes in lead time based on changes to the price we charge, are there opportunities to cultivate higher thresholds of tolerance?
5. Supplier/Customer Relationship Management Strategy – do we have strong relationships where we feel we can mutually profit from chainging situations, how would we improve the relationship, how woul we improve the conditions for mutually profitable gain?
For more information on Supply Chain Customer Assessment read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_chain_management
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.