This final research paper must demonstrate the understanding of new learning in the field of supply chain management and how the supply chain supports the organization’s business strategy. This is an assignment with a length of 10 to 15 pages (not including title and reference pages) that should integrate the reading, multi-media, and class discussion boards. You are required to utilize research from the classroom text, as well as 6 to 8 additional sources from the internet or online library to support your views. At least two of these sources must be from ProQuest.
Consider the validity of your resources carefully before using them in academic papers. It is recommended to use examples from your professional experience where possible, or build from your learning in the discussion boards
In your 10- to a 15-page research paper, you will describe both the business strategy and supply chain strategy for your organization, or for a business unit of your organization, or for some other organization for which you have worked in the past and still retain contacts. Your research paper will describe how this organization aligns its business strategy with its supply chain strategy (use the definition from page 26 of the text to guide you) if they have a formal one. You are to expand this description and supplement it with a critical analysis and suggested improvement steps/actions based on what you have learned in this course.
Key issues to address:
• What opportunities exist to improve supply chain activities through better alignment of logistics and the company’s strategic plan?
• In what ways can the supply chain integrate with logic in order to get goods and services moved effectively and efficiently?
• How might a company’s agility in terms of the supply chain and/or logistics improve the movement of goods and /or products?
• What challenges does the interaction of suppliers and manufacturers bring to the logistics management arena?
• What processes could be adopted to increase value for the customer?
• What are the impacts of Supply Chain Management on various organizational functions?
• What are the financial implications of improving supply chain management for the company?
• What “best practices” are available to support your recommendations?
The Final Paper:
• Must be ten to fifteen double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
• Must use your text and six to eight scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
• Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
• Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. For more information on the Supply Chain check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_chain
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.