Strategic management mba | Management homework help
Your task is to undertake a strategic planning exercise for your own organisation, or for an organisation with which you are familiar. For this assignment, you are required to conduct a detailed assessment of various components of the strategic management process and suggest which business strategy do you believe will be most appropriate for your chosen organisation and why?
You are required to:
- Clearly describe the chosen organisation and industry.
- Critically evaluate the vision, mission and values statements of your chosen organisation and discuss their appropriateness.
- Analyse the organisation’s internal environment using SWOT analysis.
- Analyse the organisation’s external environment using PESTEL analysis.
- Critically examine the strategic objectives of your chosen organisation and discuss their appropriateness.
- Recommend which of the five generic strategies will be most appropriate for your chosen organisation and provide strong justification for your recommended choice.
- Critically examine the following two components of strategy execution while discussing their appropriateness for the chosen strategy:
- organisational structure
- corporate culture.
- Provide an overall conclusion and recommendations.
You are required to use 6-12 relevant references to write this assignment. Ensure that you provide references for all external sources used in the assessment, including the appropriate acknowledgment of sources using in-text citations.