Amazon’s foray into “Education” is not new. But what does this TV ad signifies for you? Why is Amazon putting out this ad at this particular time? What do the last two statements really mean?
Why did Galloway say that Amazon is primed for the pandemic? And what “societal trends,” you think he might have referred to?
For the final submission, you will produce a critical reflective essay on what the Amazon ad signifies, drawing from concepts and frameworks we discussed in this course. The paper should not exceed FIVE double spaced pages (12 pt. fonts), not including bibliography.
Your paper must contain the following elements:
1. You should follow a regular essay format, with a clear introduction, a thesis statement, body text with your “evidence” or key supporting arguments, and a conclusion.
2. In the introduction, you should clearly define the “issue” and its context you have identified for discussion. Why do you think the issue is relevant in the context of this course?
3. In your introduction, you should also provide a brief statement or thesis of what you intend to argue for or against. For example, you can argue that “Amazon’s power would allow it to democratize access to education around the world and therefore it is to be celebrated.”
4. Once you have positioned your thesis, you can proceed to your body text to provide supporting evidence or supplementary arguments in support of your thesis. This is where you must draw from the concepts, frameworks, principles, etc. from the lectures and assigned kinds of literature, as well as materials you deem relevant and help make your case. Feel free to use figures, diagrams, illustrations, concept maps, etc. to make your case.
5. The “Reflective” component of the essay refers to your personal understanding of the issue and you may write about this in the body text or in the conclusion. In particular, how has taking the course to allow you to ask questions about this topic that you may not have raised otherwise?
As you have now almost a year of experience with “remote learning” and with interactions with various platforms, what has your personal experience inform the topic or issue you have identified. For more information on Storage Technology Corporation check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storage_Technology_Corporation]
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.