Statistics Assignment/Professional Writing Services
Part I: Decisions for Quarter One. Prior to working on your Decisions for Quarter One, review the following through the Growing Your Business simulation, the “Suggestions for Quarter 1” pop-up screen, any Quarter One Internal Emails and/or Memos, and watch the Preparing Your Financial Commitments video. The pop-up will be available at the lower left (Blue Guidelines) of the Executive Summary Decisions Tab and the video, emails, and memos can be re-accessed through the Help section. Additionally, read Turning bean counters into difference makers: How corporate finance is changing with the times, Why financial dashboards matter, and Five pointers to get you started, and What are your financial statements telling you.
The Decisions for Quarter One Assignment
- Must be completed through the Growing Your Business simulation. (Links to an external site.)
- Consider the following questions as you prepare your annual budget/plan (if the answer is “No” to any of the questions you may be at a Competitive Disadvantage and lack critical information to draw inference from):
- Did you
- Request/purchase the Marketing Report and Business Intelligence Dashboard (BID)?
- Utilize the 3 available role plays for Qtr.1?
- Consider in the R&D Projects (other than Project 2, for which you may want to complete funding in Qtr.1)?
- Did you
- Must use the Role Play.
- It is critical you read the details of the role play very carefully and any questions should immediately be referred to the Help Desk.
- You can gain differentiated competitive advantage through effective use of the role play.
- Some role players only provide qualitative information, while others provide the ability to negotiate with quantitatively.
- The role play is a scarce resource because of the limited number of calls per quarter.
- Must submit your Quarter One Budget Plan.
- Periodically, as you modify inputs to use the “Model My Plan” at the lower right to see the impact of your decisions on the Financial Metrics.
- Input your financial decision and then click on the blue Submit My SRO button on the bottom right of the Quarterly Decisions screen.
- You must submit your Quarter One Decisions prior to moving on this week’s Quarterly Business Review assignment.
- Files: BUS687 Week1 Assignment Quarterly.docx
Get Statistics homework help today