9. (6 points)
1) Give an example (i.e., a research question) of a research study you might design using a true experimental design and indicate why this research design is relevant to answer the research question.
2) Give an example (i.e., a research question) of a research study you might design using a phenomenological research approach and indicate why this research design is relevant to answer the research question.
3) Give an example (i.e., a research question) of a research study you might design using a convergent mixed method design and indicate why this research design is relevant to answer the research question.
10. (8 points)
A research study on 1492 six-year-old in Australia, published in the NY Times, found that children who spend more time in front of TV and computer screens have narrower blood vessels in their eyes. It also found that children who exercised the least had the narrowest blood vessels. In adults, narrow blood vessels in the eyes have been linked to an increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
1) Provide a testable hypothesis to conduct a follow-up study based on these findings.
2) What is the research design you could use to test this hypothesis? Explain specific research design and the procedure.
3) Identify an appropriate sample, recruitment procedures, and expected findings
4) What topics would you cover in your review of literature? Provide a brief outline of your review.
11. (8 points)
1) Compare quantitative and qualitative methodologies used in conducting research. Include a discussion of the concepts of validity and reliability. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using each type of methodology?
2) Select one of the following areas of interest to the profession: geriatrics, mental health, youth at risk, outdoor or commercial recreation or facilities. Define a specific research problem in the area and describe how it could be studied using quantitative or qualitative methodologies. Included a statement of the problem, the purpose of study, the IV(s) and DV(s) (if applicable), hypothesis or research questions, delimitations, limitations, research design, data collection procedures, and the significance of this study to the profession.
3) What are the ethical issues involved in the approach you choose?
For more information on Sports and Recreation read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_and_Recreation_Alliance
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.