DISCUSSION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The student will post one thread of at least 800 words of the assigned Module: Week.
For each thread, students must support their assertions with:
1. At least two scholarly citations in Turabian format
2. Two Bible integrations. and relevant Bible verses and quotations that are relevant
QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED THOROUGHLY
Contained in the Great Commission of Matthew 28:19-20 are separate statements that address both a Biblical Mission and a Compelling Vision.
Using these as foundational statements,
1. Develop a Biblical Mission and
2. Vision for a church you have attended or are presently attending.
REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS TO BE READ AND QUOTED IN THE PAPER
1. Blackaby, Henry, and Richard Blackaby. Spiritual Leadership: Moving People on to God’s Agenda. Revised and expanded ed. Nashville: Broadman and Holman, 2011. ISBN: 978-1-4336-6918-7. (read chapters 1 – 4 )
2. Malphurs, Aubrey. Advanced Strategic Planning: A 21st Century Model for Church and Ministry Leaders. 3rd ed. Grand Rapids: Baker Books, 2013. ISBN: 978-0-801-01455-0. (Read Chapters 1- 5)
For more information on Spiritual Leadership read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workplace_spirituality
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.