Special assignment: leadership research | Law homework help
Option 1: Using your search engine, research the person who heads one of the following agencies or organizations:
Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
Department of Justice (DOJ)
National Mediation Board (NMB)
Department of Transportation (DOT)
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA)
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Your state’s aviation agency, if any
Now post a 2-3 page biographical sketch of that person in APA format. Your post should include:
- Title (for examples: FAA Administrator, Secretary of Homeland Security)
- Professional background and qualifications
- When appointed to present position
- What in the person’s background qualifies them for that job and why
- Hyperlink for your source(s)
Option 2: For a nation or union of nations other than the United States, using your search engine, conduct online research and post a 2 to 3 page paper in APA format to include:
- The government agency that performs functions similar to those performed by one of the U.S. agencies listed in Option 1 above.
- Compare the scope and responsibilities of that nation’s agency with those of its counterpart U.S. agency.
- Identify the individual in charge of that nation’s agency by title and name, including a photo if available, describe their background and qualifications, and state when they were first appointed to that position.
- What in the person’s background qualifies them for that job and why?
- Provide hyperlinks to all sources you relied on.