You are an executive for an American based company trying to decide if you should be doing business in your country of choice (remember you choose one country for everyone in the group and you can share information you collect on the discussion board but this is ultimately a individual assignment). Each one of you has to write an individual 5-page report that expresses your unique answers & recommendations (excluding graphs and tables if you include them and references).
Your analysis should address the following questions and then make a recommendation for your company to enter or not enter the market based on country factors and opportunities & a recommendation for how your country could be a good corporate citizen in your chosen country. You should use material from all our class lectures through lecture 10 as well as material from your own research in answering your questions and making your recommendations.
Please do not just express opinion but rather justify every statement with either data or some international management logic that we discussed in our lectures.
In your paper, please answer all of the following questions:
1. What is the legal and political situation in “your chosen country” today? Compare and contrast it with the US.
2. What is the sociocultural climate in “your chosen country” today? What social issues/topics are most relevant in your chosen country and how does this compare/contrast to the relevant issues in the US?
3. What is the relationship between the US and “your chosen country” today?
4. What is the economic outlook of your “your chosen country” today? Give economic/financial numbers (GNP/capita, population, education, inflation level, etc.)
5. Give reasons for a US company to manufacture in “your chosen country” today. Below you have a series of reference sources for your country analysis. Please explain what at least 5 of these indicators/ reports imply for your answer to this question.
6. Give reasons for a US company to compete in “your chosen country” today. Below you have a series of reference sources for your country analysis. Please explain what at least 5 of these indicators/ reports imply for your answer to this question. Please assess any cultural norms or concerns that a US company needs to account for in order to compete successful in your chosen country today.
7. Finally, and these should be the most important part of your exercise:
• Present a strategy recommendation for your company. Why should it or should it not enter the market.
• Present a corporate citizenship recommendation for your country. Build upon your identification of the relevant social issues (diversity, human rights, environmental impact etc…) that are important to your chosen country (#2) and make a recommendation for policies/practices for your company to implement in order to be a good corporate citizen in your chosen country.
For more information on Sociocultural Climate read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociocultural_system
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.