Details: All the answers have to be based on virtual placement/schooling
Example: my placement setting is done virtually.
Answers must be based on Social Service Work working with clients
TIMES ROMAN FONT 12 POINT FONT DOUBLE SPACED
USE THIS LINK TO HELP GUIDE YOU
1. Introduce your journal with a general statement of how you will be exploring the topic given and your general thoughts or feelings. This is NOT a personal ‘diary’.
2. What concepts apply to you and your placement setting? How do you feel about leaving the clients and staff (acknowledging that relief is expected! You have worked hard!).
3. Outline the plan you have to make the separation therapeutic for the clients, and smooth for you and the staff you have worked with. Be specific about what you will be doing, and when. Please note that having no plan is not an option!
4. How do you foresee yourself feeling about ending client relationships?
5. From the perspective of the clients, how do you think they may feel about termination of services or student placements coming to an end? Why?
6. Why is it important to handle these terminations sensitively and as non-abruptly as possible?
7. If you have been a service user, or worked / volunteered in an applicable setting, please include your personal experience with termination / ending relationships.
8. Conclude with one or two sentences that summarize what self-reflection occurred while completing this journal.
1. Reflect on your thoughts/feelings/reactions – for example:
(a) What emotions arose from this situation that:
(i) surprised and/or puzzled me and why
(ii) hurt and/or angered me and why
(iii) confused me and why
(iv) excited and/or elated me and why
(b) What did I do about it?
(c) In what way did I handle it well?
(d) How could I have handled it differently?
2. Reflect on questions/ideas/actions – for example (you do not have to answer all of these):
(a) As a result of exploring this topic or situation, what new discoveries have I made about myself? About the agency’s procedures or service delivery? About other staff? About clients?
(b) What skills have I realized I need support or improvement in?
(c) How do I propose to improve in these areas?
(d) How can I request help from my supervisor or others?
For more information on Social Service Work read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_work
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.