The Self Concept Paper Your self-concept is the relatively stable set of perceptions that you hold of yourself. The self-concept includes our conception of what is unique about us and what makes us both similar and different from others. To gain an understanding of how this theoretical concept applies to you, you will write an original 2-page s paper that effectively answers the questions listed below.
Read Chapter 2 closely (The Self-concept Defined) before writing your paper, and use as many effective examples (from your own life experience) as possible:
1) Answer the question “Who are you?” by listing and discussing traits and characteristics that describe you. Consider the following: a) Physical characteristics, b) Social traits, c) Social roles, d) Defining interests, e) Talents you possess or lack, f) Your belief systems
2) How does your self-esteem influence your self-concept?
3) How do significant others influence your self-concept?
4) How does culture influence your self-concept? 5)
How does your self-concept influence your communication with others?
6) How might your self-concept influence your future communication and behavior? A minimum of 2 authoritative sources are required, and must include each of the following: 1) An in-person interview that you conduct yourself to learn more about your early life experiences and the role others played in the development of your self-concept; the interviewee should be a family member, friend, or mentor who knew you well when you were younger (preferably, when you were a child) 2) An authoritative book or article (if you’re not sure if a source is authoritative, consult me). You can use our book as your authoritative book.
OBJECTIVES: After researching, writing, and submitting the self-concept, you should be able to:
• Define the components of the communication process and the types of communication in which human beings engage (interpersonal, group, and public speaking).
• Discuss your strengths and weaknesses as a communicator in different relationships.
• Discuss your various values, beliefs, and attitudes.
•Define the developmental process of yourself-concept.
• Discuss how self-concept is connected to communication and communication apprehension.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.