Do people who have had Coronavirus more likely to wear a mask than those who haven’t had Coronavirus?
1. What gender do you identify as?
E. Prefer not to answer
F. Other _______________
2. What is your age range?
A. 18 – 30 years old
B. 30 – 40 years old
C. 40 – 50 years old
3. Please specify your ethnicity.
C. Latino or Hispanic
E. Native American
F. Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
4. What is the highest degree or level of education you have completed?
A. High School
B. Bachelor’s Degree
C. Master’s Degree
5. What borough do you live in?
E. Staten Island
6. How you rate your health in general?
A. Very good
7. What would you rate your knowledge level on how to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus?
D. No Knowledge
8. Do you believe wearing a mask is one way of reducing the spread of the coronavirus?
9. Do you wear a mask when out in a public space?
10. Since the pandemic started, have you contracted the Coronavirus?
If yes continue to question #11. If No skip to question #12.
11. If you have contracted the Coronavirus, will you to continue to wear a mask?
12. If you have NOT contracted the Coronavirus thus far, will you continue to wear a mask?
13. The CDC has just announced that if individuals are fully vaccinated, then they will be able to go mask less. Will you continue to wear a mask?
A. Yes because I already had the Coronavirus
B. Yes because people have been vaccinated
C. No because I have not contracted Coronavirus
D. No because not enough people have been vaccinated.
14. What do you think your level of risk of catching Coronavirus without a mask are:
A. Very Low
E. Very High
15. If you have contracted the Coronavirus, do you think that masks should be mandated?
C. People should have the right to choose for themselves.
16. If you have Not contracted the Coronavirus, do you think masks should be mandated?
C. People should have the right to choose for themselves
For more information on Public Health read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_health
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.