This discussion includes several steps. Please complete the following steps and write an initial post answering the questions:
1. Please go to this website and take the Project Implicit test.
a. Select the Project Implicit Social Attitudes link.
b. Read through the information here and select I wish to proceed at the bottom of the page (keep in mind that the information they want to gather from you is optional and you do not have to give any information about yourself to see the results)
c. Scroll down and select the Race IAT link
d. Read through the information and select Continue
e. On this page, you can either answer the Questions in the Questionnaire or select Decline on each question
f. You can then answer the Demographic questions or select Decline to Answer for each question
g. After going through the Demographic questions, you will see the instructions for the Project Implicit test. Follow these instructions and complete the test. At the end of the test, you will see your results.
2. Consider the Project Implicit test that you took and what you learned this week about validity and reliability. Do you think that the Project Implicit test is valid? Is the Project Implicit test really exploring your implicit bias or do you think the test has limitations? What about the method they use of clicking letters on the keyboard to determine internal bias? What type of measurement error could emerge through the method used in the Project Implicit test?
3. Do you believe that the Project Implicit test is reliable? Would you likely get the same results if you took the Project Implicit test 10 times in a row?
4. How would we test the validity or reliability of the Project Implicit test? How could we improve the Project Implicit test to be more valid or reliable?
5. Now, think about other surveys, quizzes, or tests that you have taken in the past. For example, a survey about your political views. Was that survey valid? Did that survey explore the actual topic of the survey? Was this survey reliable? What is the importance of having a reliable and valid measurement?
For more information on Project Implicit Test read this: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/education.html
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.