Professional experience #1 | English homework help
Due at the end of Week 1 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved documented exception is provided)
Follow the provided OneDrive link above to the document titled “Professional Communication Table.”
Your Professional Experience is to find a recent article (published in the last 18 months) focused on effective professional communications. You will read the article and then develop a 25 to 50-word summary.
Fill in the appropriate information in the “Professional Communication Table” and submit the article link to Blackboard (by clicking the “Professional Experience #1” link above).
In order to receive credit for completing this task you must:
• Provide a viable link to the article
• Include a short 25 to 50-word summary
• Fill in the “Employee” section with your name
• Copy the webpage link to the article you summarized and submit it to the Professional Experience 1 link in Blackboard
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.