Pp | Education homework help
Prior to beginning work, review Chapters 1 through 9 attached and the web page Health Information Privacy (Links to an external site.), and watch the video Life After Death by PowerPoint (Corporate Comedy Video) (Links to an external site.). In addition, read the document AMA’s Code of Medical Ethics (Links to an external site.) and the following articles:
· Informed Consent: A Study of Patients With Life-Threatening Illnesses
· Educating Nurses for Ethical Practice in Contemporary Health Care Environments
· Cultural Aspects Related to Informed Consent in Health Research: A Systematic Review
· Ethical Sensitivity: Shaping the Everyday Work Environment
· Iranian Pediatric Nurse’s Experience: The Facilitators of the Learning of Ethical Practices (Links to an external site.)
· Ethical, Cultural, and Spiritual Dimensions of Healthcare Practice
· Does Medical Education Erode Medical Trainees’ Ethical Attitude and Behavior?
Imagine that you are a hospital’s compliance officer, and you are charged with making a presentation to your hospital’s board of directors regarding the moral right to health care. Your presentation should include at least three of the elements learned throughout this course, which could include, but are not limited to the code of ethics, resource allocation, Stark Law, medical malpractice, and/or cultural competency.
First: Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the issue of the moral right to healthcare. Your presentation must include at least five slides (not including a cover slide and reference slide).
Next: Present your PowerPoint using the program of your choice — Screencast-O-Matic (Links to an external site.), Jing (Links to an external site.), MP3 or MP4 — by providing the voiceover (audio) for your meeting/presentation, and then upload your video file to send to me. Your screencast presentation should be between 3 and 5 minutes long. The use of a screencast program is required. Adding audio to your PowerPoint presentation does not count as a screencast.
Please remember: This is a PowerPoint presentation being provided to the board of directors (BOD). Picture the audience as the board of directors. Therefore, as in any presentation, it is very important not to overload your slides with too much information or to place your entire script onto your slides. Your PowerPoint slides should have summarized bullet points with the bulk of what you are going to say to the BOD below the slide in the Notes Section, and please do not forget that your in-text citations should be in the notes section matching those sources listed in your reference slide.
Due 8/1/19 1pm Eastern Standard w/ Turnitin Report