Essay Directions (Read all directions carefully before you start!)
1. Your essay should follow the guidelines stated under the Written Assignments section of your syllabus. Your paper must be typed in a 10 – 12-point font, double-spaced with margins that are no more than 1 inch.
2. If you don’t have Microsoft Word, save your file as a .txt, .pdf, or .rtf file. Title your document.
3. No matter which of the three options you choose below, your report must be at least 700 words.
4. Please make sure to turn in your own work. Use your own words, not summaries of the descriptions of the artwork listed in the exhibit brochure or displayed with the objects’ titles. See the syllabus link –Academic Dishonesty for more information on paraphrasing and summarizing.
5. This report is an individual project. It should not be done with other students.
6. Any papers that are plagiarized will be turned back to the student and an “F” grade will be given.
7. Upload your paper to the Museum Paper dropbox.
8. Read your originality report. If your paper is above 5% copied (excluding quotes) make the necessary changes before re-submitting it into the dropbox. You can re-submit your paper only up until the due date, so upload early to have enough time to edit your paper if necessary. For more information click: Using the Turnitin drop boxes in Blackboard and understanding originality reports.
Step One: Watch both of these videos:
1. Tragedy Lessons from Aristotle: Crash Course Theater https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGlQkaoIfBI&feature=youtu.be
2. A Character Has 4 Pivotal Moments To Change https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrQDfZUJhXk&feature=youtu.be
Step Two: Write a four-paragraph essay about one movie–preferably your favorite–that you watched in which you learned from the transformation the main character (whether the hero or villain).
1. In the first paragraph:
Provide the title, date, and director of the film, as well as a brief summary of the film in your own words.
2. In the second paragraph:
Choose one character. Describe the character before his/her/their transformation.
3. In the third paragraph:
• Describe the exact scene or scenes when the character transforms him, her, themselves.
• Describe the obstacles he/she/they overcome.
• Is there a recognition or reversal as described by Aristotle? If so, describe.
• What were the lessons learned by the character?
5. In the fourth paragraph:
• Does the observer experience a catharsis, as described by Aristotle when watching this film?
• What can an observer learn about the character and the transformation? Provide examples using scenes in the film.
• Did the character’s transformation relate to your own life? If so, how?
• Can you apply any of the lessons learned to your own life? If so, how?
For more information on Pivotal Moments To Change read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Change_management
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.