Write a one-to one and a half page brief (not including references) that compares and analyzes the attached documents.
The brief should have an introduction, a conclusion, and make transitions from point to point.
1. Learning the title of the works, their authors (if one can be identified), and
relevant information about the authors;
2. Considering what kind of work it is, in other words, its genre; (is it a chronicle, a
philosophical treatise, a trial record, a charter, a diary, an autobiography, a novel,
a short story, a diplomatic dispatch, a sermon, a law code, or something else
3. Situating the works as precisely as you can in time and space; (when and where
were the works composed? It (almost) goes without saying that you cannot
understand what insight a text has to offer into the time and place in which it was
written if you do not know when and where that was.)
• Be able to summarize in your own words the main points or events/subjects of the
passages, describing their content.
Are there differences in opinions between the sources and if so why and
how do they arise?
▪ Are there any cultural factors, ideologies or historical events influencing
the respective author’s perspectives?
▪ What was the aim or purpose of the authors in writing their work? Was it
to provide accurate information? to win an argument? to tell a funny
story? to justify his/her actions? to outline a course of action for the
▪ Who is the intended audience for the works? Are there assumptions the
audience would need to make in order to accept the
statements/claims/assertions of the works? Is there evidence in the works
of a common worldview shared by the authors and the audiences?
• Think about what the sources tells us about the larger themes of the course, specifically
about the Crusades period.
• Be sure to include a brief conclusion/concluding remarks pulling your analysis together
For more information on Philosophical Treatise read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatise
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.