1. Each essay must include at least 400 words.
2. While meeting the word count is important, it is possible to write an essay that is long enough, but not substantive enough to earn full credit. The second criteria of a good essay is including a clear and substantial answer to the prompt. When preparing your essay, ask yourself,
• Does my essay answer the question or questions being posed?
• Does it clearly answer all parts of the question, supported by course materials?
3. When answering the essay question, it is important to use concepts, research, and/or theories from the week’s material to support your thoughts. A good essay will:
• Offer a thoughtful response on the topic being discussed, and
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the topic by using material from the resources provided for that week in your answer. Using anecdotes or personal experiences are not as substantial or scholarly as using research and/or theory to advance the discussion.
4. A good essay offers something new and fresh.
• Avoid simply answering the question with a simple response or reiteration of what the textbook says.
• Present information in a way that advances thought on the topic and shows a clear understanding of and reflection on the material.
• Demonstrate your knowledge by presenting facts.
• Demonstrate your understanding by providing practical application.
• This does not mean that you write and write and write, but rather that you present a thought-filled and reflective essay that addresses the question being asked in a way that demonstrates a true depth of understanding of the week’s material.
5. A good essay is written in a scholarly way. Each essay:
• Is free of grammatical and spelling errors,
• Uses current APA format (Student Standards),
• Includes in-text citations and a reference section,
• Includes an APA-formatted title page,
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of course concepts by using scholarly sources rather than personal experience or anecdotes.
Please review the grading rubric prior to writing your first essay to determine what is expected.
Each essay is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned module/week.
The systems responsible for sensation are remarkably similar from one person to another, but each person experiences sensory input in a unique way. Perception of the same event is likely to be different for different people. For example, water that is too hot for one person may be just right for another. The volume of sound at a concert may be painfully loud for one person but enjoyable for another.
• What are the factors that create these differences in perceptions from person to person?
• Do these differences in perception indicate differences in reality?
• Can we be confident that or perceptions reflect reality?
For more information on Personal Experiences read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experience
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.