Individual Analysis: Assessing and Developing Yourself as a Manager
This assignment focuses on some of the tools that are available for self-assessment of individual behaviors, preferences, and preferred roles in an organizational setting.
Submission: You will need to upload Assessment 1 into Turnitin through the appropriate link on Blackboard Assessments. The file name of your Word Document for Assessment 1 should follow this format: Surname_FirstName_student number_OB Ass1.docx. For example Zhang_Wei_12465976_OB Ass1.docx
Assessment 3: Self ‐Assessment using Self‐Assessment Exercises
You are asked to examine a range of self-assessment tools available online and to undertake six self-assessment exercises (references to these tests must be included with your assignment). These may be taken from relevant online sources, or others that you have completed through work within the past two years (Examples of online self-assessments will be provided on Blackboard). You are required to integrate relevant literature throughout your analysis. A minimum of ten references is essential.
Any SIX self-assessments must comprise at least two of the following three categories:
• ‘Individual behavior and processes’ self-assessments.
• ‘Team processes’ self-assessment.
• ‘Organisational processes’ self-assessments.
Having completed the required assessments (copies/results of which are to be handed in as an Appendix but the tests themselves are not included in the word count) you are required to address the following in this section of the assignment:
• Why you chose the particular assessments you completed ‐ were there particular areas of your behavior you were trying to understand?
• What do the self‐assessments that you have completed tell you about yourself as a manager and as a person?
• Based on an increased understanding of yourself, what is likely to be challenging for you as you move through your course of study and your career? What is likely to be easy for you?
• Were there any surprises in the assessments you completed? That is, were the results different from what you expected?
• If there were no surprises in the assessments you completed, why?
• The usefulness of the self-assessments you have completed with respect to your own development.
• What you will do differently (if anything) as a result of these self-assessments and how you might monitor if the changes you want to make are working.
• Any reservations you have about the particular tools you used.
• Anything else that you feel is relevant.
Structure: The assignment should be structured so that it includes a brief introduction about your personal and professional background and how you intend to benefit from this assignment. Relevant headings and sub-heading should be used throughout the paper.
Assessment criteria (marking rubric ) for Assessment 1 are available under My Grades, View Rubric in the unit’s Blackboard site. You are required to demonstrate Critical Thinking, Discipline Knowledge and Skills, and in-depth self-analysis supported with relevant references from high-quality research. The assignment should include a conclusion that brings together what has been covered in the assignment. As indicated in the Assessment marking rubric, you will also be assessed on the Written Communication Skills that you demonstrate in the assignment (logically structured argument, grammar, spelling, etc.). Referencing must follow the Chicago 17 referencing guidelines (see Library website for referencing guidelines).
The total word limit for Assessment 1 is 2,500 words (+ or – 10% is acceptable. Assignments that are more than 10% over the word limit will be penalized. The word limit excludes self-assessment instruments included as appendices). For more information on Person Analysis check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_analysis
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.