This report builds upon Part A in which you were asked to write an initial report against the context of the following:
There are many examples of organizations that clearly misunderstand the concept of employee engagement. Often levels of employee engagement are measured in a very superficial way that potentially adds very little value – for example, by the use of employee engagement surveys. Your recently appointed C.E.O, in the past has been a very strong advocate of engagement surveys. He has come to you (in HR) for advice and has asked for a proposal for how levels of employee engagement can be effectively measured. He/she has asked for an initial report which should provide explanation covering the concept and components of employee engagement and evidence showing its contribution to achieving business outcomes.
In this report, you are asked to consider the practical application and measurement of employee engagement.
Your report should be structured under the key themes of:
A detailed analysis that demonstrates your clear understanding around the complexities of recognizing and measuring levels of employee engagement.
A range of suggestions to make to the CEO covering alternatives to engagement surveys, identify the key benefits of these.
Examples of organizations that have adopted effective strategies to measure levels of employee engagement, thereby collating a range of realistic best practice ideas.
Specifically, you need to address the following issues:
1. Evaluation of different diagnostic tools e.g. employee attitude surveys, focus groups, metrics such as employee turnover, absenteeism rates etc. (A.C. 3.1) (approx. 500 words)
2. Construct an EVP, identifying clearly the components, and explaining how these might be used to raise levels of employee engagement. (AC3.2) (approx. 500 words)
3. Identify barriers to employee engagement and explain how these might be overcome. (AC3.2) (approx. 200 words)
4. Explain how relevant HR strategies might raise levels of employee engagement. This could include resourcing, development, performance and communication strategies. (A.C. 3.3) (approx. 300 words)
5. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Please also comment on how you will transfer the new knowledge and skills gained during this assignment into working practices. You may also use this reflection for your CPD. (approx. 200 words)
• You should also include 3-5 references from up to date and relevant sources in order to support your findings.
For more information on Performance and Communication Strategies read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_management
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.