• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Assignment Question(s): [10 marks]
Q1. What is the difference between the product cost and period cost? Give some examples for each type [2.5 marks]
Q2. What do you understand by utilization rate? Give an example [2.5 marks]
Q3. The AMS Manufacturing Company uses a job costing system with machine hours as the allocation base for overhead. The company uses normal costing to develop the overhead allocation rate. The following data are available for the latest accounting period:
Estimated fixed factory overhead cost SAR 160,000
Estimated machine-hours 100,000
Actual fixed factory overhead cost incurred SAR 170,000
Actual machine-hours used 110,000
Jobs worked on:
Job No. Machine Hours Used
a. Compute the overhead allocation rate. [2 marks]
b. Determine the overhead allocated to job 1040. [2. marks]
c. Determine total over or underapplied overhead at the end of the year [1 mark]
For more information on Overhead Allocation Rate read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overhead_(business)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.