In a minimum of five double-spaced pages, answer the following questions based on “Gridiron University” and submit them to the “Football Reinstatement Report” portal. You are expected to bring in information from the readings, interview, and outside sources:
a. Complete the operating budget worksheet provided in Figure C1 for Year 2 of the program, which is the first competitive season. Provide your responses in the blank boxes in the worksheet. A comprehensive discussion of all operating expense items is beyond the scope of this case, and therefore, some provided for you. Please note that some answers are available directly from the case narrative, whereas other answers require calculations.
b. Pick a role from the case (i.e., University President, Director of Athletics, Faculty Senate President, Influential Community Member/Former Football Player), then discuss and respond to Questions 1–6 as a member of the Football Advisory Council. The questions follow the RDMMA framework to guide the conversation.
1. Is the reinstatement of football for GU financially viable? For this case, financial viability is defined as operating revenues exceeding operating expenses for the football program.
2. Key Stakeholders and Influences: Identify and discuss the key stakeholders who may be impacted by your decision. Identify and discuss key influences, such as legal requirements, campus and community climate, and your personal value system as a decision-maker.
3. Review of Information: What additional information would need to be gathered and reviewed to make a fully informed decision? Consider addressing leadership, marketing, development, human resources, organizational behavior, law and liability, ethics, community impact, and town/gown relationship management, and/or economic impact.
4. Hurdles: What hurdles/challenges exist in the decision process? What legal, financial, and facility limitations exist?
5. Options/Alternatives: What options/alternatives exist? Identify them and then indicate the pros and cons of the various alternatives.
6. Making the Decision: What decision would you make? Would it meet your objectives? Would it be considered fair?
7. Monitoring and Evaluating the Decision: How would you obtain feedback to determine whether your plan of action achieved its objective?
c. Research and provide a brief analysis of a school that recently added football at any college level (since 2017). Research and describe the reasons stated publicly for adding the sport, how it was received, and how it has turned out for them thus far (from what you can tell from the outside). Get homework help here
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.