For this assignment you will choose a strategy at either the Institutional/Organization level of the ecological model OR the Community level of the ecological model.
Imagine you need to develop an intervention at the Institutional/Organization or Community level of the ecological model. What would you include in the intervention?
First, you need to create 2 Process and 2 Impact objectives for this strategy. Essentially, what are you trying to accomplish? These should be concise statements. If you write more than 1 sentence for an objective, then you need to go back and re-read how to write SMART objectives.
Process Objectives (Use SMART objectives)
Process Objective #1：
Process Objective #2：
Impact Objectives (Use SMART objectives—Also, identify which kind of impact objective you are choosing.)
Impact Objective #1：
Impact Objective #2：
Next, write a 2-3 page paper on your strategy (don’t just answer the questions below in bullet format). Be creative! Think of something that will really entice people to want to participate in this program. ALSO, consider the following in your write-up.
1. First, identify if the strategy is Institutional/Organization or Community, and explain why you thought this strategy would be important.
2. Fully describe what you want to do. Be as specific as possible. What specific information will be covered? Why?
3. Does this strategy support another strategy at another level of the ecological model? If so, how?
4. Who will be targeted? Why them?
5. How you will include the target group or other community members in your planning and implementation? (helping design the program, give feedback for revisions, help with presentations, etc.)
6. What is your strategy for recruiting individuals to participate in your program?
7. If there is an educational component-How often will the program meet? How long are the lessons? How long will the intervention strategy last? Over how many months/years?
8. If there is an environmental component-What would change in the environment?
9. Also, consider who are the decision makers are that you would need approval from to do this intervention. This description needs to show that you understand how larger-scale interventions are created by this group and how these decisions are made. You should also discuss any opposition you expect to the proposed intervention and how you will work to counter that.
*****Important Note-When we say interventions are done at the Institutional/Organization or Community level, this does not simply mean doing a health education intervention in a school, workplace, or community center. In other words, just because the setting of the intervention is in the community, doesn’t make it a community intervention. For an intervention to be at the Institutional/Organization or Community level, something has to change at the Institutional/Organization or Community level.
For more information on Obesity Prevention read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.