Modify your prototypes | Computer Science homework help
the previous weeks, you selected a city and the functions for a tourist information and reservation user interface that runs on both a kiosk and as a smart phone application. You determined the technical and human interaction requirements for both the kiosk and smart phone. Next you designed low fidelity mock-up prototypes for both the phone and kiosk. You created a usability test questionnaire for potential users to test your user interface mock-up and evaluate aspects such as usability, navigation, quality considerations, and overall look and feel. You then developed conducted your usability test and compiled a final report of the usability test results and analysis.
In this final assignment, you will modify your prototypes (one for the kiosk and one for the smart phone), based on the usability test results, by incorporating design recommendations for improvement and enhancements to address lower performing usability questions.
The following are the overall project deliverables:
- Save the final selected mock-up prototypes with refinements based on usability testing feedback in the Final User Interface Design section.
- Update the User Interface Usability Design document title page with a new date and project name.
- Update the previously completed sections based on your instructor’s feedback.
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document yourname_CS346_IP5.doc.