Op-Ed about whether you agree with the increasing federal minimum wage from $7.25 to $15?
• Should be within the topic, select concrete examples from own personal experience, observations from at least two interviews with people who are unknown to the topic. Then decide on the thesis, support, and tone that will be best for the topic.
• Express opinion (must be arguable) with logical reasons and examples.
• Need separate detailed notes from the interview.
• Argument must be of own ideas and experience and your interview.
• Focus should not be on the interview but on the concrete examples, you can use from them to prove your opinion.
• Be sure to put the interview in context by formally introducing the interviewee at the beginning of the example and explaining how this example fits with the points of the paragraph.
• Longest quote should be a sentence or two at the maximum.
• Need a separate rough draft for the essay that should be submitted for review in the writing excellence center. For more information on Minimum Wage check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_wage
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.