1. Definition of Condition:
Give a “brief” definition of the clinical condition researched and the basis for the “paper” client’s condition on which the Impact on Performance will be discussed in this paper.2. Client Profile:
Description of “paper” client that should include, at a minimum, the following content: – name, age, gender identity, medical condition & status, diagnostic tests completed with results, medical interventions received or in-process, marital status (single, married, widow, divorced), family status, support system, socioeconomic status, living/dwelling status, transportation/mobility status, work/school status, community/recreation/hobby status.
• Client Profile to be written in a narrative format – double-spaced
3. Identification and explanation, with reasoning, of how the resulting dysfunction and/or complications of the researched condition could impact the client in all of the following OTPF Domain Aspects, and included categories and subcategories of each. Identification and rationale must be appropriate to the developmental stage in which the condition most commonly occurs, as specific to the client as a person, and as a representative of a group and population of clients with the condition.
The listing below does not include each Aspect’s subcategory’s full specificity required for consideration and inclusion, as appropriate. Use the OTPF document to ensure thoroughness of coverage of each.
• Occupations – ADLs, IADLs, health management, rest & sleep, education, work, play, leisure, social participation.
• Contexts – Environmental factors, Personal factors
• Performance Patterns:
• Performance Skills:
– motor skills
– process skills
– social interaction skills
• Client Factors:
– Values, beliefs, spirituality
– Body Functions
– Body Structures
Impact on Occupational Performance section of the paper may be written using a bulleted or chart/table format using single spacing. It must provide a clear explanation to validate and clarify your reasoning for impact and how this reflects back to the Client Profile. Domain Aspects, categories, and subcategories “Not Impacted” by the clinical condition in your specific client should be noted as such at the end of each Aspect section. This section’s writing and content should reflect original critical thinking (not referenced from another text).
If the assigned condition typically occurs in childhood (ages 0 – 11 years), it must also include the potential impact on the primary parent/caregiver. Clearly indicate which is related to the child, to the parent/caregiver, or both.
4. Summary/Conclusion – to be written in a narrative format, double-spaced. For more information on Medical Diagnosis check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_diagnosis
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.