Maxson Products distributes a single product, a woven basket whose selling price is $8 and whose variable cost is $6 per unit. The company’s monthly fixed expense is $5,500.
1. Compute for the company’s break-even point in unit sales using the equation method.
2. Compute for the company’s break-even point in sales dollars using the equation method and the CM ratio.
3. Compute for the company’s break-even point in unit sales using the formula method.
4. Compute for the company’s break-even point in sales dollars using formula method and the CM ratio
3) Mohan Corporation is a distributor of a sun umbrella used at resort hotels. Data concerning next month’s budget appear below:
Selling price $25 per unit
Variable expenses $15 per unit
Fixed expenses $8,500 per month
Unit sales 1,000 units per month
1) Compute the company’s margin of safety.
2) Compute the company’s margin of safety as a percentage of its sales.
4)Last month when Harrison Creations, Inc., sold 40,000 units, total sales were $300,000, total variable expenses were $240,000, and fixed expenses were $45,000.
1) What is the company’s contribution margin (CM) ratio?
2) Estimate the change in the company’s net operating income if it were to increase its total sales by $1,500.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.