1. Look at the notes. Compute the percentage of 0s and 10s reported after each of the rounds (slides 5-8) and fill in the table below:
Round Slide % of 0s reported out of all tosses % of 10s reported out of all tosses
1 5 % (denominator =10) % (denominator =10)
2 6 % (denominator =20) % (denominator =20)
3 7 % (denominator =30) % (denominator =30)
4 8 % (denominator =40) % (denominator =40)
2. How does the percentage of low probability events (in this case no heads or all heads out of 10) change as the number of trials increases?
3. Compute the Mean, Mode, and Median number of heads after each round
Mean = sum of all values/number of values
Mode = most common value
Median value at which half of all values lie above and half lie below. If there is an even number of numbers add the two middles and divide by 2. The result will be the median. If there is an odd number of values, the middle value is the median.
Round Mean Mode Median
4. What is the relationship between the area under a curve and the probability of an event happening?
5. Imagine you are comparing the mean heights of samples of people from two countries. Is the likelihood of getting a very large T-score relatively likely or unlikely if there is no consistent pattern of difference in height in the populations of the two countries?
For more information on Low Probability Events read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_risk
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.